In which our heroine details her exciting Sunday plans!!!
Sunday morning. Let's see, I need to:
* Take my recycleable stuff to the recycling center
* Get about 10 loads of laundry done
* Clean every room in my house (although I'm only committing to the kitchen and dining room for now)
* Plant the new hydrangeas (sp?) I bought from QVC
* Drop a bunch of stuff at the drycleaners
* Get to (yet another) Target to look for another placemat - I've only been able to find three and I need four
I'm going to get started on the first thing on the list first (right after I put the first load in the washer) and we'll see how much further down the list I get. The plants have to get in the ground today, though, so that cannot be procrastinated any further. Must do!